Sunday, July 23, 2006

Seinfeld (comedian) - funny cat scene

first funny cat scene:

ELAINE: Robert. Yes.. thank you. He has two cats and I'm allergic to them. You know, I finally meet a normal man, and I can't even go into his apartment, you
know. And, of course, my apartment is the actor's studio so we can't go there. It's really causing a lot of problems, you know. He won't even go away fro the
weekend because of these cats.

GEORGE: Guys with cats.. I don't know.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
next funny scene from same Comedian Seinfeld episode

ELAINE: Thank you. What evidence is there that cats are so smart, anyway? Huh? What do they do? Because they're clean? I am sorry. My Uncle Pete showers four times a day and he can't count to ten. So don't give me hygiene.

JERRY: So what are you gonna do?

ELAINE: I don't know. I can't think of any solution, unless of course they should meet with some unfortunate accident. What do you think a hit man would charge to rub out a couple of cats?

JERRY: Well, it couldn't be too expensive. Thirteen, fourteen bucks a cat?

ELAINE: What do you think, Jerry? You wanna make twenty-eight bucks?

JERRY: I'm no cat killer.

ELAINE: How about we go over there right now and we shave them?

JERRY: I'd really like to go, Elaine. But, George is coming back from the hospital. I gotta wait for him. But otherwise I would definitely go.

ELAINE: He actually wen to the hospital?
Seinfeld - comedy
JERRY: Yeah.

ELAINE: Oh man, he's nuts.

JERRY: Yeah, he's nuts. You wanta bump off a couple of cats. (Enter Kramer, holding a paper) I know, I know. It's down again.

KRAMER: How much are you down altogether?

JERRY: I don't know.. fifteen hundred dollars.

KRAMER: Wow.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
and final funny cats scene

(Elaine sneezes)

JERRY: Is taht still from the cats?

ELAINE: No, I just have a cold.

JERRY: So, what ever happened with that?

ELAINE: I gave him an ultimatum. (Shrugs)

GEORGE: He chose the cats?

ELAINE: They're very clean animals.

JERRY: I gotta say, that's pretty funny. Losing out to a cat.

No comments: