Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mentioning word cat in Catwoman movie

The word "cat" has used many times in The Catwoman movie. Here are all dialogues where word "cat" was mentioned in it.

PATIENCE
Hi, Edna Powers?
(off her nod)
I'm Patience Price, I called about adopting a cat?
I saw your flyer at my vet's office

---

PATIENCE
Guess I wouldn't need the cat if...

---

PATIENCE
Nothing... handsome cat. I've never seen one like
him.

---

SALLY
Look what the cat dragged in.

---

PATIENCE
No, I -- see, my cat got out

---
Catwoman - Poster

---

CATWOMAN
And the cat came back, the very next day...

---

CATWOMAN
The cat came back, they thought she was a goner...

---

CATWOMAN
But the cat came back, she just wouldn't stay awaa-
ay...

---

EDNA
Feles, Latin for cat. Gynos, Greek for female.
I'm a professor of folklore and mythology -- that
is, I used to be, until I was denied tenure. They
said my work was frivolous, but it was an all-male
department, and -- well, it's a long, sordid story

---

EDNA
(thinking)
A domestic cat can return to its natural state
effortlessly. But once a cat's gone feral, it can
never be tamed.

---
Catwoman

---

EDNA
Relax a little, learn to live with your inner cat.
Even love her -- she has many admirable qualities
-- integrate her into your life. If you accept the
darker impulses, try to channel them -- maybe
she'll come to be domesticated

---

EDNA
I didn't say that! Patience, you made these rules
up yourself -- a cat is a cat 24 hours a day, they
just go hunting at night

---

PATIENCE
A closet, the pantry, something! Please... we have
to keep the cat in tonight.

---

PATIENCE
So this whole time, you've been flirting, buying me
dinner, acting like you were interested -- I was a
suspect? It was just some cat and mouse thing?

No comments: